Submit your paper to Thesis Processing
Minimum draft requirements
- Distribution statement on the cover
- Statements B-E have a reason inserted in the first parenthesis
- Draft and First 8 Pages file uploaded to thesis SharePoint site. SharePoint FAQ (see "SharePoint/Software" heading)
- Three chapters formatted in the NPS thesis template
- Chapters are 1) cited, 2) proofread, 3) reviewed by your advisor(s), and 4) free of track changes or comments
- At least a partial (proofread!) list of references
- File is named 18Jun_LastName_FirstName
- If more than one author, file name is 18Jun_LastName1_LastName2_LastName3
- If SE capstone, file is named using the last name of the first-listed author (by alphabet) on the cover page: 18Jun_SE Capstone_FirstAuthorLastName et al.
- You are graduating in the current quarter
- Think your paper might be FOUO? See guidance here.
- What will we look for? See Common Errors: Things We Mark—You Fix.
- CHDS students with an editor are excused from the Initial Review requirement and from using SharePoint.