Commonly Requested Forms
Dean of Students Request Form- Students can use this form for the following request:
- Residency Extensions, students requesting to stay at NPS greater than seven (7) days after their scheduled graduation date.
- PRD Changes, students requesting to change their PRD dates due to:
- Medical Extension
- Pregnancy/Maternity Extension
- TDSI Participation
- Graduating Early
- Graduating in Absentia, students requesting to miss graduation.
- JPME Opt-Out, students requesting to opt-out of JPME classes.
Thesis Extension- Any student who fails to complete their thesis/report by their Graduation/Completion date must submit a request for thesis extension to the Academic Council via the Thesis Advisor, Program Officer, and Department Chairman prior to their thesis completion date.
Notify your Service Rep if you submit an extension request. Extensions of tour length at NPS to complete theses will not be approved. Incomplete thesis' may be reflected on ones evaluation
TAD (Temporary Additional Duty)- The TAD form is used to request no cost orders for house hunting or other work related travel, of which the cost is covered by the service member. Upon Student Services' approval, a Miss Muster request must be submitted to cover the TAD period. All cost TAD (government funded travel) request are routed to the Travel Office located in the basement of Hermann Hall Rm 038, all questions regarding cost TAD orders should be directed to the Travel Office.