Research and Sponsored Programs Office
The Research and Sponsored Programs Office (RSPO) is a centralized administrative unit reporting to the Dean of Research . The RSPO provides support to the NPS' sponsored research and education programs and the NPS Institutional Research Program.
Specifically, the RSPO:
- Administers the NPS Institutionally Funded Research Program
- Administers Research and Education Sponsored Programs
- Administers Student Fellowship Programs
- Administers NPS Agreements, Chair Professorships, Post-Doctoral Programs, Research Centers
- Administers NPS Technology Transfer Program
NPS Users, Sign In to find more information on Proposal Development, Financial Information and Policies.
Guidance for NPS Principal Investigators and Project Directors:
- Proposal Development
- External & Internal Funding Opportunities
- Financial Administration
- Annual Trainings
- Help Wanted/Help Available
- Dean of Research - Research Update