Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit a Topic for FY21 Research Consideration TODAY!!
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration at any time. The sooner your topic is in the topic portal the better.. sooner = higher visibility (we can always remove a topic later if needed). Get ahead in the next round and submit a topic for FY21 TODAY! Learn More...
- 12, 13, 19 Feb / 3, 4, 18, 25 Feb: Learn About the NRP Program Brown Bag Meetings
- 20 Mar: Deadline for Topic Sponsors to Submit Mills Medal Nominations
- 31 Mar: Deadline for PIs to complete Quarterly Interim Progress Review (IPR)
- 01 Apr: Deadline to Submit Research Topics for FY21 Research Consideration*
- 01 Apr: Initial Research Estimate Form (IREF) Submission for FY21 Cycle Opens
- 9, 15, 22 Apr / 6, 7 May (tentative): IREF Submission Process Info Sessions
- 21-23 Apr: Naval Research Working Group (NRWG) 20
- See more...