Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV), and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit a Research Topic for FY19 Funding Consideration TODAY!!
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration at any time. Get ahead in the next round and submit a topic for FY19 TODAY!
Why would you want to? Learn More...
- 02-16 Oct: FY18 Funding Awarded/Accounts Setup
- 29 Dec: Deadline for FY17/FY18 PIs to complete Quarterly IPR
- 31 Jan: Deadline for PIs to Submit FY17 NRP Project Deliverables*
- Feb-Mar: Learn About the NRP Program Brown Bag Meetings
- 30 Mar: Deadline for FY18 PIs to complete Quarterly IPR
- 12 Mar: Deadline for Faculty/Students to Submit a Poster for NRWG 18 Poster Session
- 21 Mar: Deadline for Research Tradeshow Booth and Presenter Registration
- 21 Mar: Deadline to Submit Research Topics for Inclusion in NRWG 18 Publications
- 02 Apr: Deadline to Register to Attend NRWG 18
- 10-12 Apr: NRWG 18