Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Chief of Naval Operations (CNO) and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit a Research Topic for FY20 Research Funding Consideration TODAY!!
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration at any time. Submit a topic for FY20 TODAY!
The FY20 Topic Submission Deadline is 22 MAR, 2019.
- 08 Mar: Deadline - call for NRWG19 faculty/student poster session submissions
- 12 Mar: Learn About the NRP Program Brown Bag Meeting
- 14 Mar: Learn About the NRP Program Brown Bag Meeting
- 15 Mar: Initial Research Estimate Form (IREF) Submission for FY20 Cycle Opens
- 30 Mar: Deadline for PIs to complete Quarterly Interim Progress Review (IPR)
- 22 Mar: Deadline to Submit Research Topics for FY20 Research Consideration
- 25 Mar: Topic Submission for FY21 Cycle Opens
- 9-11 Apr: Naval Research Working Group (NRWG) 19
- See more...