Welcome to the Naval Research Program Portal!
The Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) Naval Research Program (NRP) is funded by the Secretary of the Navy (SECNAV), and supports research projects for the Navy and Marine Corps. The NRP research projects are comprised of individual research teams, where projects are conducted, NPS expertise is developed, and then maintained, on behalf of the Navy and Marine Corps. Learn more...
Submit a Research Topic for FY19 Funding Consideration TODAY!!
Topic review and board consideration for funding is done on an annual cycle but you can submit a new topic or resubmit a topic for consideration at any time. Get ahead in the next round and submit a topic for FY19 TODAY!
Why would you want to? Learn More...
- 20 Apr: Deadline to Submit Research Topics for FY19 Research Consideration
- 20 Apr: Topic Submission for FY20 Cycle Opens
- 25 Apr: IREF Submission Process Brown Bag Meetings
- 02 May: IREF Submission Process Brown Bag Meetings
- 04 May: Deadline for Faculty to Submit an IREF for FY19 Funding Consideration
- 11 May: Deadline for Dean/Supervisor to Approve/Disapprove FY19 IREFs
- 18 May: Deadline for Research Topic Sponsor to Approve/Disapprove FY19 IREFs
- See more...