Human Resources Advanced Course (HRAC)
Preparing HR Officers for Future Challenges
The HRAC is the Navy’s primary senior officer training for Human Resources Officers. The HRAC provides senior-level Navy HR officers (Commanders and Commander Selects) with an understanding of how HR core competencies influence Navy strategic planning, and how, as strategic leaders, they are to leverage those core competencies to meet the Navy’s current and future challenges. Officers are eligible to enroll as CDR Selects or above. HR Officers (1200, 1207 and 1205) are expected to complete this course before they are in zone for O-6 promotion. This course is a prerequisite for CAPT Command Qualification.
- Understand how HR core competencies influence Navy strategic planning.
- Understand your role as a strategic leader to leverage HR core competencies to meet the Navy’s current and future challenges.
Offered by HRCOE, GSBPP, NPS, in Monterey, CA, UIC 31405
- Location: Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA
- Course Length: 2 week course
- Offerings: 1 time/year (typically April)
- Service School Code: 880
- CIN: S-7C-1001
- CDP: 06K4
To request course applications, email email@example.com.
HRCOE funds the TAD costs for 1200 and 1207 officers and for 1205 officers who are on active duty through a fund cite process. SELRES not on active duty will need to request funding through their Chain of Command.