Tenure-track Assistant Professor specializing in Electrical Power and Energy (announcement also available here)
Employment opportunities with ECE open up on a routine basis. Please contact the Department Chair, Professor Douglas Fouts, email@example.com for current openings.
Computer Engineer (GS-0854-11)
This position serves as a Computer Engineer within the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) at the Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey, CA. This position designs, develops, operates, and maintains advanced leading edge electrical/electronic technologies in support of ECE and the overall NPS mission.
• Designing, developing, operating, and/or maintaining advanced leading edge electrical/electronic technologies in support of the departmental mission.
• Providing technical research support to faculty and students working in the area of wired/wireless computer networks, communication systems, and cyber warfare systems.
• Designing and/or generating lab assignments for students used in courses taught by school faculty and providing laboratory instruction to students.
• Coordinating with the Information Technology and Communications Services Department to ensure that computing hardware and software in the lab is up to date and properly maintained.
• Configuring and/or maintaining computers, networks, software, and related equipment for several research laboratories.
For more information or to apply for this position go to https://www.usajobs.gov and search for announcement number DE-10172278-18-JLH