Antiterrorism Force Protection (AT/FP) Training Level 1 Certificate
Antiterrorism Force Protection (AT/FP) Training Level 1
Required for all nationalities traveling to all Combat and Commands (COCOMs). AT/FP certificates are valid for 12 months. The AT/FP training takes approximately 2 hours to complete and needs to be done in a single sitting.
This training is housed by Joint Knowledge Online (JKO https://jkodirect.jten.mil) and requires Internet Explorer. Prior to departure, send your CCMR POC a copy of your training certificate (name and training date on certificate). To login to JKO, create a user account.
To enroll in the AT/FP Level 1 Course and Launch the Training:
- Go to https://jkodirect.jten.mil, select CAC log in; enter your Username and Password under “Log In;” or select the “Received a Token? Click Here” option found directly below the Username and Password search boxes.
- Navigate to Course Catalogue tab
- Select JS from the Prefix drop-down menu (FYI: when first encountering the page, you’ll see that the drop-down menu defaults to ALL)
- Enter US007 in the Partial Course # search box (0 = zero. FYI: the site is case sensitive)
- Click Search. Level 1 Antiterrorism Awareness Training will appear under Title
- Click Enroll under Course Status
- Click Continue in the next dialogue box
- Navigate to the My Training tab
- Click Launch under Actions
TIP: AP/FP can be completed without a JKO account:*
1. Go to https://jkodirect.jten.mil
2. On homepage, locate "JS-US007: Level I Antiterrorism Awareness Training"
3. Underneath, select "Non-CAC users click here"
4. Enter your name exactly as should appear on your final certificate
5. Click submit
6. When training is complete, save a copy of your certificate
*Only use this method if necessary. Completing AT/FP using a JKO account keeps certificates/completion dates in one location under your name for future reference. These items will not be stored if AT/FP is completed without a valid JKO account.
Contact the JKO HELP DESK if you encounter problems logging in to JKO, enrolling in the AT/FP training, navigating the course, or getting your certificate.
- Phone: (757) 203-5654
- Email: JKOHelpDesk@jten.mil