Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program (CTFP)
CCMR conducts seminars and workshops in support of the Office of the Secretary of Defense’s Combating Terrorism Fellowship Program. The program takes a holistic approach to investigating the most effective government responses to terrorism. CTFP works to address practical questions, such as:
- What can governments do to contain or defeat terrorism without sacrificing the values that bind societies together?
- Can terrorist attacks be prevented and how should governments respond to attacks that cannot be prevented?
- How can countries think through the challenges of terrorism at the strategic level?
The Program provides both in-residence programs in Monterey, CA and mobile education teams to countries and regions within all Combatant Commands.
- Multi-dimensional solutions to the problems of terrorism
- Analysis and teaching of non-traditional aspects of terrorism
- Coordinated civilian and military responses to terrorism
- Capacity evaluation and measurement in combating terrorism