The primary database-visualization engine for robodata is the Spatial Temporal Oceanographic Query System (STOQS).
- STOQS is an operational system maintained by Monterey Bay Aquarium Research Institute (MBARI).
- NPS is part of the STOQS open-source community on github, testing code and sharing improvements.
Multiple forms are visualization are provided, suitable for figures in theses and reports.
- User queries and filters help focus on platforms, sensors, locations and time periods of interest.
- Time-series data plots are provided for each recorded parameter
- 2D charts and KML map annotations show geographic context.
- 3D immersive scenes show X3D Graphics models, viewable in any Web browser.
Source Code Repositories
- Source-code repository at https://github.com/stoqs/stoqs
- Data-conversion additions repository at https://gitlab.nps.edu/mcgredo/netcdf