Adapters, Lockers & More
Get what you need, when you need it while you're in the library.
Equipment for check out
We have these items available for you to check out at the Information Desk:
- Mac to VGA adapters
- HDMI cables
- VGA to HDMI adapters
- Power strips
- CAC readers
- Ethernet cables
- Digital voice recorders
Stop by the Information Desk, or
Call us: (831) 656-2947
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Need a storage locker?
We have a limited number of lockers for NPS students to store personal materials. You can reserve a locker for the time you are with us at NPS. One locker per person. We assign lockers on a first come, first served basis.
Keep in mind:
- You must provide your own combination lock for the locker. Staff at the Information Desk will record the combination for future reference.
- Don't put library materials (books, theses, reference materials, journals, videos, items that have been recalled, etc.) that are not properly checked out in your locker. You may be asked to give up your locker if you violate this policy.
- Please don't store food in your locker.
- You are responsible for the locker and must clear the locker, remove the lock, and notify staff at the Information Desk when the locker is vacated.
- We assume no liability for damage or loss of items stored in the lockers.