MyBiz: Employment Verification Process - DoD Employees
My Biz allows employees access to view information from their official personnel records including appointment, position, personal info, salary, benefits, awards and bonuses, performance, and personnel actions (view/print SF50's).
In addition, employees may update their telephone number and email address, disability codes, Race and National Origin (Ethnicity and Race Identification), and foreign language proficiency.
- Access DCPDS Portal (MyBiz) with your CAC Card.
- First Time Users click "Register"
- Enter User ID and Password
- Your USER ID and PASSWORD is your Social Security Number (SSN) with dashes (example 123-45-6789).
- You will enter your SSN a total of (4) FOUR times.
- Once you have gained access and return to the site click "Login" under Returning Smart Card user.
Additional information on using My Biz is available at https://compo.dcpds.cpms.osd.mil.