- 2018_06 FIELD EXPERIMENTATION 18-3
- 2018_04 CRUSER Technical Continuum (TechCon) 2018
- 2018_02 FIELD EXPERIMENTATION 18-2
- 2017_10 FX 18-1 Multi-Thread Experiment
- 2017_09 Warfare Innovation Continuum (WIC) Workshop
- 2017_07 FIELD EXPERIMENTATION 17-4
- 2017_05 Joint Interagency Field Experimentation 17-3
- 2017_05 FIELD EXPERIMENTATION 17-3
- 2017_04 CRUSER TechCon
- 2016_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2016_07 CRUSER TechCon
- 2016_05 FIELD EXPERIMENTATION 16-3
- 2016_05 CRUSER Expo 2016
- 2016_04 Robots in the Roses
- 2016_03 RoboEdu
- 2015_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2015_04 TechCon
- 2015_04 Robots in the Roses
- 2015_04 Robo Ethics
- 2015_03 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2015_03 CRUSER Colloquium
- 2015_01 CRUSER Colloquium
- 2014_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2014_05 Mine Warfare Symposium
- 2014_05 CRUSER Tech Expo
- 2014_04 TechCon
- 2014_04 Robots in the Roses
- 2014_03 RoboEthics
- 2013_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2013_09 RoboEthics
- 2013_04 TechCon
- 2013_04 Robots in the Roses
- 2013_03 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2012_10 Fleet Week
- 2012_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2012_05 TechCon
- 2012_05 Robots in the Roses
- 2012_01 RoboEthics
- 2012_01 CRUSER Lecture
- 2011_11 CRUSER Lecture
- 2011_09 Warfare Innovation Workshop
- 2011_08 CRUSER Lecture
- 2011_03 Robots in the Roses
2017_04 CRUSER TechCon
CRUSER Technical Continuum (TechCon) 2017
Date: 11-12 April 2017
Time: 0900-1530 each day - Schedule of Presentations
View Archived Video Presentations and Slides Here: http://calhoun.nps.edu/handle/10945/53346
(Please ensure Adobe Flash Player is enabled)
Abstract Booklet: (download here)
Location: Ingersoll 122, Naval Postgraduate School, Monterey CA
CRUSER's annual NPS TechCon provides NPS Faculty and technical members of the greater CRUSER Community of Interest an opportunity to explore selected concepts in support of our Innovation Thread - “Developing Autonomy to Strengthen Naval Power.” The selected concepts listed below were generated during the September 2016 Warfare Innovation Continuum (WIC) workshop. Although the concepts below have been highlighted, presentations may be about any robotics or autonomy related topic. These 15 minute TechCon presentations are designed to allow faculty to showcase how they might take one of these selected concepts to experimentation.
Drop-in any time between 0900-1500 on Tuesday or Wednesday to hear presentations that you are interested in. No registration is required.
TechCon Booklet with presentation abstracts will be downloadable and linked to the CRUSER website (cruser.nps.edu) when available.
Current CRUSER Innovation Thread: "Developing Autonomy to Strengthen Naval Power."
Abstracts submitted address this innovation thread in the following topic areas:
1) Littoral Mesh Networking & Remote Sensing: These concepts all employ autonomy to create a mesh network of communications and sensing nodes in a contested urban littoral environment.
2) Innovative Undersea Warfare (USW): these concepts leverage autonomy to clear and secure sea lanes and harbor approaches for landing and resupply in a contested urban littoral environment.
3) Autonomous USV Missions: these concepts employ autonomy to leverage or disable all available assets in a contested urban littoral environment.
These topic bins came from concepts presented at the September 2016 Warfare Innovation Continuum (WIC) workshop. To request a full copy of the September 2016 WIC workshop report please email request (firstname.lastname@example.org). The workshop report is unclassified but distribution is limited (UNCLASSIFIED//FOUO/REL FVEY distro C).