Center for Joint Services Electronic Warfare
- The Center for Joint Services Electronic Warfare (CJSEW) is a major focal point for both industrial and Department of Defense research.
- Based at the Naval Postgraduate School in Monterey, California, the center provides a host of simulation and modeling tools and hardware research to support our electronic warfare national strategy.
- The Center also directly supports the Sensor Systems Engineering Curriculum and the Information Warfare curriculum at the Naval Postgraduate School.
- Research areas include missiles and missile simulators, electronic surveillance systems, laser and radar cross section engineering, atmospheric modeling, RF propagation modeling, C2W mission planning, information warfare strategies, communications and radar jamming, shipboard self-protection systems, and high speed signal processing.
- For further information on how the CJSEW can help the mission of your organization, please contact us.
- Certificates offered include Journeyman and Senior Electronic Warfare Engineer Programs
- [Flyer] Electronic Warfare Engineer Programs
- Technologies for Information Operations (pdf), MASL: P179220, Course Length: 3 weeks; for specific offerings, contact the course director, Prof. Phillip E. Pace.
- Classified Advanced Technology Update