We value your feedback, questions and trouble reports. Please contact me at: mfthomps at nps.edu
- VMWare virtual machine windows sometimes become hard to use, depending on your platform. Try using: "View" / "Autosize" / select "Autofit Guest".
- If you have trouble installing a 64-bit guest on VirtualBox on Windows 10, refer to this link:
- Get updates by running labtainer/setup_scripts/update-labtainer.sh (These include fixes to studnet and instructor environments.)
- Get updates by running labtainer/setup_scripts/update-designer.sh
- Periodically use the /labtainer/setup_scripts/cleanupDocker.sh to remove unused images. This will reclaim disk space consumed when doing many iterations of building the same lab.
- As a last resort, use the labtainer/setup_scripts/destroy-docker.sh to fully erase all local Docker images. Then use pull-all.sh to pull in all baseline images (several GB download).