The Office of Personnel Management (OPM) provides leadership on pay administration for civilian Federal employees. This is accomplished by developing and maintaining Government-wide regulations and policies on authorities such as basic pay setting, locality pay, special rates, back pay, pay limitations, premium pay, grade and pay retention, severance pay, and recruitment, relocation, and retention incentives. Ultimately, each Federal agency is responsible for complying with the law and regulations and following OPM's policies and guidance to administer pay policies and programs for its own employees. For the most up-to-date information on Federal Pay Administration regulations, visit OPM's Pay Administration page.
- 2017 GS San Jose-San Francisco-Oakland CA Locality Pay Table (Открывает новое окно)
- 2017 Annual Faculty Pay Scale.pdf (Открывает новое окно)
- 2017 10-Month Faculty Pay Scale.pdf (Открывает новое окно)
- 2017 9-Month Faculty Pay Scale.pdf (Открывает новое окно)
- 2017 Faculty Pay Scale - Base.pdf (Открывает новое окно)