- Information for Employees Planning to Retire 31 DEC 16 - 3 JAN 17
- 2016 Life Insurance Open Season: 1 - 30 SEP 2016
- FEGLI Open Season - 1 through 30 September 2016
- Distribution of Retirement and Benefits Information
- Department of Defense (DoD) Program for Stability of Employment Statement of Support
- Annual Weingarten Notice
Department of Defense (DoD) Program for Stability of Employment Statement of Support
The DoD Stability of Employment Program provides maximum opportunities for continued employment within DoD when civilian employees are adversely impacted by changes in manpower requirements, base realignments, rotation from overseas, or classification decisions.
The objectives of this program, and the associated Priority Placement Program, are supported by NPS leadership. All managers and supervisors are expected to support these programs to provide maximum placement assistance to the well qualified, displaced DoD employees registered in them.
This memorandum provides additional details. Please ensure distribution to all hiring managers. If you have questions regarding this program, please contact your servicing HR Specialist, Brian Pearch (x2663) or Sheryl Burgmann (x2024).