Today@NPS_Title

Today@NPS

Asset Publisher
Classes Underway as Spring Quarter Begins
U.S. Navy photo by MC2 Victoria Ochoa

By MC2 Victoria Ochoa

With little time off between the Winter and Spring quarters, Naval Postgraduate School students, such as Albania's Bleard Vucaj, are already filling university classrooms in force with the Spring Quarter underway.

Vucaj, who is in the fourth quarter of his studies in the university's Department of Defense Analysis, says he cleared a major hurdle at the close of the previous quarter.

"This last quarter, we were expected to finish our thesis proposals, and that has taken quite a bit of time," he said. "But now that my thesis proposal is approved by my advisors, I will really need to focus on coming up with something interesting and unique in my research."

Like most students attending NPS, Vucaj developed his thesis topic based on its impact on current defense issues.

"I think NPS is an extraordinary institution for postgraduate studies, especially for defense-related issues," he said. "I would say that especially for the Defense Analysis program. It is very unique and has all kinds of different special operations forces from different countries.

"I am really happy to be here in Monterey and attending NPS," he continued. "It is a very good school with a great team."

Nav buttons

Archives

2019 2018 2017 2016 2015 2014 2013

Today@NPS showcases some of the speakers, conferences, experiments, lectures, and other events that take place at the Naval Postgraduate School on a daily basis. If you would like more information about any of the highlighted activities please contact the Office of University Communications at pao@nps.edu.
April 2017 Title

April 2017

Asset Publisher

print styles - today@nps